BeforeHUSBANDHOOD

 It’s the same way you spend years studying to be a professional in a given career that you also learn how to be a good husband. Nobody was born a great husband. You have to be intentional about the kind of husband you want to be, even before marriage

  I randomly journal how I’ll treat my wife, how I’ll response to conflict, how I’ll love to raise the kids. I know all these might not be enough & the woman I’ll end up with might bring better ways perspective, but the crux is that I’m making effort to be a great hubby.




  I do sit down and make up scenarios in my head and how I’ll respond. I observe my weaknesses & call myself out. Yes, there’s no perfect man, but help make yourself easily lovable for the woman who’ll end up with you. Start now to work on those weaknesses that might ruin your marriage

  The reason many educated and successful men are not great husbands is because they didn’t give “husbandhood” the amount of time, resources and effort they put into their career. If you can aim to be a great businessman, you can aim to be a great husband




  Surround yourself with great husbands. Occasionally visit them and watch how they do stuff with their wives. It’s okay to let him know that you admire his marriage and you want to learn. If you have nobody close to you, there’s social media, follow pages of great husbands.

   You’ll eventually become what you surround yourself with. How do you expect to think staying faithful in marriage is possible when most of your friends are married men who are chronic cheats? You want to be romantic hubby? Learn from romantic husbands...learn from THEM.

   Very soon,you will learn from me, my family will teach Men the right and perfect way to love

Olatubi Victor Ayomide 

SHALOM!!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RespectDECISIONS